Personal Documents That Will Help Us Evaluate Your Situation
The last thing we want is for you to be taken by surprise. The best way to help us with your case is to provide all documents in a timely manner and attend all meetings. Let us handle the rest!
Please do not be intimidated by the documents list. Just bring what you can.
- Most recently filed tax returns
- Estimated income of all members in household
- List of monthly expenses
- 7 months’ pay check stubs or other income statements
- Foreclosure documents from attorneys, if any
- Garnishment papers, if any (you can get this from your payroll or from the courthouse where issued)
- Copes of court papers (if a court case is pending)
- Information on all vehicles and real estate, including values and lien information, addresses, etc. It is your choice on whether or not you want to keep these items and continue with payments
- Deed and all deeds of trust on real estate
- Estimate of the amount of debt you have, including tax debt and student loans, if any
- Make, model and mileage of all vehicles in your name, or if you have co-signed for a loan